The Dowley is a traditional Farmhouse with soaring raking ceilings to the living area, exposed ridge beam and bush pole support creating rural charm.
The kitchen is cleverly positioned to the side of the open plan living area, featuring a scullery, large walk in pantry and an internet nook. The kitchen can be easily accessed for both the internal and external living areas.
The private master suite is located on one wing of the home, with a generous dressing room and ensuite with double vanity basins. The home theatre and study is also located on this wing of the home.
On the opposite wing of the home is the additional three bedrooms, activity room and second bathroom.
This is a spacious farmhouse that caters for comfortable living all year round.
- Built in Robes
- Master Suite on one wing of the house.
- Activity and 3 Bedrooms on the opposite side.
- Flyscreens on aluminium windows and sliding doors
- Colourbond rood cover, gutters, fascia and downpipes
- Large master with a walkin wardrobe and spacious ensuite.
- Spacious kitchen with an open Living and dinning area.
- Alfresco area attached to living area perfect for entertaining.
- Large Kitchen with a scullery and walk in pantry.
- Please Call Gavin Turner on 0419991319
Disclaimer: Site works allowances have been included in the advertised price. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The land in this package is not owned by WA Country Builders and is available for purchase directly from the Developer, Agent or Seller. Land is subject to being available at the time of enquiry, as is any promotions offered by the Developer and/or Builder. Pricing is subject to change pending survey and engineers report. Design amendments and or upgrades and pricing are subject to a Bushfire Attack Level Assessment. BC #11422.